Saturday, September 28, 2013

Volunteering to the Social Institution


My friends and me have been volunteering to a Social Institution for the at least 8 weeks. The objectives of this activity are to make our environment cleaner and to make it become a better place.
We’ve been working with plastic cups and bottles. First, We separate the plastic cups and the lids then put them in a different containers. Second, We separate bottle caps, the sealing, plastic wrap and the bottles then grouped the colors of the bottle caps. These separated parts will be sent for recycling factory. 
I feel satisfied after volunteering myself because finally I use my time wisely by doing something really useful. Like helping people to recycle plastic bottles and stuffs. Even though it might looks so simple, but I feel really satisfied with what we've done. I'm thinking about making this activity as my saturday routine.







Date: 22/09/12, 29/09/12, 06/10/12, 27/10/12, 10/10/12, 
      24/08/13, 31/08/13, 07/09/13, 14/09/13
Time Spent: 19 hours
Category: Service

Learning Outcome #4: Worked collaboratively with others
Learning Outcome #5: Shown perseverance and commitment on your activity
Learning Outcome #6: Engaged with issues of global importance


No comments:

Post a Comment