Saturday, September 28, 2013

Knitting


I’ve been interested to learn how to knit since I was a kid, but I never tried until my mom sends me off to a knitting course. The teacher told me to make a scarf since I was a beginner. I learned the basic knitting stuffs such as make a slip knot, casting on and casting on.
I had some difficulties in the beginning.  I was having a hard time to get the needle into the stitches and my teacher told me that I knitted too tightly. Once I get it right, it wasn’t that hard. It’s actually very fun thing to do, I spent hours

on knitting and rushing to finish the scarf because I just can’t wait to see the final result.
After I finished my first scarf, I went to the store and bought different kind of yarns and make another scarves. I also learned how to make beanies and pompom. It was really fun learning new tricks.
I’ve been really enthusiastic in the class and I think I did great. I gave my best try to knit as tidy as possible and I struggle some time when I made some mistake and I have to go back several rows and start all over again. I really enjoyed knitting and I really look forward to learn different styles and tricks of knitting.



Date: 18/11/12-28/11/12
Time Spent: 15 hours
Category: Creativity

Learning Outcome #2: Undertaken new challenge
Leaning Outcome #8: Developed new skills


No comments:

Post a Comment